maandag 28 februari 2011

Change!

First of all, I decided to go on blogging in English. Secondly I am so sorry that I haven't written anything for almost a month. Yesterday I was in a creative mood all of a sudden and made a little basket and a mobilephone cover. I already lost the moblile cover ( I am so organised). But I will post a photo of the basket.
I am having school holidays for a week. I am so happy to have some free time and being able to sleep late. Today I promised a friend that I am going to post more here on my blog and that I will do something creative this week and post it here as well.

Then I want to say one last thing. That is: Ben l'oncle soul. He is a french soul singer and he is fantastic! So everyone should give it a listen, especially the song "sympathique" .

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten