donderdag 9 juni 2011

The ballerina project

So I have been doing ballet since I was a litle girl but I have never been really good in it, though I still like it. Lately I found "The ballerina project"somewhere on the web and I really love the photo's.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ballerina-project/22455674948
Above is the link for the facebook and here are some of my favourite photo's, enjoy!






I also wnat to share this video with you, I really like it and seen it a couple of years ago but because of these photo's I remembered it.

1 opmerking:

  1. Wauw, echt supermooie foto's! Ze zeiden altijd tegen mij dat ik op ballet moest, want ik had daar de perfecte voeten voor, maar ik vond mezelf al te oud daarvoor. Ik vind het wel geweldig om er naar te kijken.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen