dinsdag 21 februari 2012

I dreamed she was the universe.

Yesterday I decided to tidy up my closet because there are a lot of clothes that don't fit and I never wear anymore, and it's a shame it stays in my closet unused. Some of them are clothes that really don't fit any more, but it hurts too much to throw them away! (I'm too sentimental I know!) However I did manage to fill a big bag of clothes that I give away to someone at school who collects clothes for those who are less fortunate.
 I have to admit that this skirt already lay in my closet for one year  untouched and I really have to realise now that size 36 is way past;) It's a shame

So I didn't really do a lot interesting apart from learning french words for a test this friday and listening to the same song over and over again.

1 opmerking:

  1. hee man ik ben je fucking volger ik refresh je pagina duizend keer per dag en ik heb dus echt best wel erge f*cking honger in een nieuw bericht weetje DUS JE WEET WAT JE TE DOEN STAAT ik weet waar je huis woont tenslotte HAHAHAHHAHA (excuse me for having no humor.. but I'm not able to send you textmessages like: IRIS I'M BORED.. IRIS WHY DON'T YOU RESPOND? IRISSSSSS I DON'T WANT TO LEARN SENTENCES LIKE JE VOUS PRIE D'AGRÉER, MONSIEUR, MADAME, MES SENTIMENTS RESPECTEAUZ JEWEETZELF)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen