zondag 11 maart 2012

Blurry future

This have been an extremely busy week for me. I didn't feel well and I even stayed home from school wednesday to get better. Thursday I had to get up really early ( read: half past five!) to go to Utrecht. There were the auditions for the study I really love to do next year called theatre and education. It was an amazing day, and I learned a lot. Unfortunately I didn't make it through to the next round so I am not going to do that study next year. I'm really dissapointed of course and I am now doubting about what to do next year.

Today I went skating with a friend because the weather was so wonderful! it really felt like spring. We skated 26 kilometres and we want a little applause for that. To remain the springfeeling I want to share a song with you. It's from an irish singer-songwriter who is going to perform on Lowlands 2012.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten