vrijdag 21 september 2012

Really bad blogger

It happens me every time again. When my life is being very busy and hectic. I just can't blog, not only I don't have time for it, I also don't have anything to blog about. A lot happened in my life the past months.I turned 18 in April.I graduated high school in June! So happy! In July I went to france and I've been working on a camp site for 6 weeks. In August I went to the Lowlands festival. And last but nog least, in September I started on a new school. Which is ArtEZ in Arnhem, where I do a study to be a theatre teacher. The study is really amazing and I'm so happy I was allowed to start the study.

Well, I'm sorry I didn't report all this things to my blog. I'm not sure if I will report al the things that will come in the near future, but I'll try.

For my study I need to see a lot of theatre plays. The first one I saw with school was "de Prateur 2012". This is a play which is performed at different places in the city Arnhem. Professional actors and amateur actors and dancers perform. It was really special to see. 
This morning I saw the children´s play `Klein duimpje´. It was a really modern version, and I really liked it. It is aimed at children around the age of 5 years old, but because we have to make our own children´s play we need to see a couple of them. So if you like theatre and you have little brothers, sisters or nephews you might like it! 
 
Een klein voorstukje!

 Een heel fijn weekend!

1 opmerking: