zaterdag 14 mei 2011

So excited!

Tonight is the first performance of the show of my theatre school and to be honest I am quite nervous! There is a kind of tradition that after the first show everyone is dressed up a bit gala like so I decided to wear the pink dress I bought at Queensday. Unfortunately when I wore it yesterday I teared the bottom of it. So now I have to wear just a simple black dress tonight. I do have some photo's for you to show!


Oh and one last thing, I have a lookbook and I posted this look on my lookbook and I want to have a hype thing on my blog (I don't know what it's called) but I couldn't get that, could anyone help me with that?

Have a nice weekend!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm sorry ik heb geen lookbook! :(
    Maar wel erg leuke foto's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Waaaaaaauw prachtige foto's!
    Liefs Jente ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. waaauw super mooie foto's en echt een heel schattig jurkje ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een leuk jurkje ! En mooie foto's. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Leuk jurkje & mooie kleuren! x catherine-oneway.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Rechts van je foto staat 'embed', klik daarop en daarna spreekt alles voor zich. Mooie jurk trouwens!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen