woensdag 7 september 2011

Some people wear their history, just like a map on their face

The weather has been really awful whole day long. Actually already for a couple of days. Lately I've been busy with my "profielwerkstuk" for school a lot. It is a big project which counts for your school exams. I want to focus on theatre, the way you play emotions and what the audience really wants to see. Today I also got really excited about the plans a friend and I are making. We want to go skiing together somwhere in the christmas holiday: excited!
The photo's are from sunday morning, when I still thought it was going to be good weather. I am still finding out a way to make good photo's of myself, but didn't succeed yet.



Oh and one last thing, on some blogs you may find shoplogs quite often. (Hopefully for me) you won't find any on mine, cause I'm trying not to buy any clothes for a whole year. I am on three months now so I still have 9 to go. If I manage to stick with this idea, a friend of mine will take me to dinner, but if I do buy something I will take her out for dinner!

That was it, enjoy your day!<3

1 opmerking: