maandag 28 maart 2011

Seeing people smile makes me happy!

I want to forget this week as soon as possible, I had testweek which ends tomorrow and I really screwed up everything. I hope the results won't be too bad.
Now something better, I finished a bag I was working on. The first bag I ever made and I am so proud of it. I made it for a craftswap on a forum so unfortunately I can't keep it. Something that also makes me happy is my new jacket. I told you about it last week and I bought it this saturday. I am totally happy with it.
Tomorrow is the last day of my testweek and then it is waiting for the results!

Enjoy the weather!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke tas, lekker vrolijk&zomers! (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke tas!
    Xx Lulu
    www.silentstories.tk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. jaaaa mijn tas!
    ik ben er echt heeelemaal blij mee! echt een geweldige tas! haha

    Had je daar trouwens een patroon voor? :$

    & dat kapstokje heb ik beplakt met servetten! hij is voor de verkoop duss haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen