zondag 20 maart 2011

We love sunny saturdays!

Yesterday I was so happy because of the weather! I had to be at my theatre school only untill 13.00 so I decided to gett off the metro at Beurs and walk through the city to the train station. At the H&M store I found a summer jacket really cheap, but I wasn't really sure if I really liked it so I didn't buy it.  The thing is, I regret it now! I want that jacket!'
I also bought some craft supplies at the "boekenvoordeel"  and a travel diary. I am not going on a trip soon, but I saw it and I really, really wanted to have it (not good right?) so that's why I bought it. Because it was such good weather, I made some photo's of the new stuff in my garden.

Oh and a question, I have a trial version of photoshop elements on my laptop, does anyone know good tutorials?



These two cards came in yesterday and I really love them!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten