woensdag 20 april 2011

Amsterdam it is!

Today I've been to Amsterdam with my art class from school. I wasn't prepared that good so when the bus was heading to Amsterdam this morning I had no idea what was on the planning for the day. It turned out we were going to "Het amsterdams muziektheater" and "Het stedelijk museum" for a tour. The tour in the theatre was really awesome! It is the 'home-base" of the dutch opera and the dutch ballet. On the stage people were busy with props for plays and it was all very big there. We also saw the comstume studio and make-up and hair rooms. There also was a group of ballet dancers in class and we were aloud to watch the lesson behind little windows. It was supercool! They were so good and it was so cool to see them dance.
The museums was a little more boring, I do like museums and art but our guide was really dull. But the visit to the theatre made my day. We were aloud to enjoy the sun for only half an hour but it was worth it. It was a great day.

Yesterday I made a little etui, it was the first time I sewed a zipper so I am quite proud of myself!

Good night!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Klinkt leuk allemaal! Leuk etuitje heb je gemaakt :D.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ziet er heel schattig uit!
    dat rokje heb ik gemaakt met mijn DIY: http://myviewontodaysfashion.blogspot.com/2010/10/diy-how-to-make-highwasted-skirt.html
    alleen heb ik nu in plaats van 1 laag, twee lagen gebruikt, een laag van dat tulle-achtige rozenstof en een laag van rode voeringsstof!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hoi iris! bedankt voor je lieve reactie, en dat je nu mijn volger bent :) je bent een van de eerste dus dat waardeer ik echt haha! ik vind jouw blog ook erg leuk dus die ga ik nu ook volgen:)
    Liefs, Marije

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Schattig etuitje :D
    x http://ohmycocorico.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen