woensdag 6 april 2011

Dreaming of summer skirts

These days we love the weather! I was off from school really early today and I was in the mood to go to the second-hand shop. I bought two fantastic pieces of fabric from which I would like to make a skirt and a short. I will try to make a photo of the fabric tomorrow ( if I don't forget). I also bought a lot of cards for postcrossing and a really old make up book with vintage pictures.
In the first period this morning a friend gave me a late birthday present : the album "sigh no more-mumford and sons" It is music I have to get used to, but at least one number is already my favourite.
To end this beautiful spring day a picture I made with a friend this afternoon.


Oh and I almost forgot, we organise a second craft swap on the forum of girlscene.nl so if you want to join, ask me for the url.

3 opmerkingen: