vrijdag 1 april 2011

Conversations to remember

I think you all know it, you have a lot to do,  you just need to start on it and then you get distracted. This time I was distracted by a phonecall of a lovely friend. We have been on the phone for more than one and a half hour. It was a lovely conversation but the problem is that I still have to do all that things. Tomorrow I am celebrating my birthday. And I came to the conclusion that I hate birthdays, cause I have to tidy up my room, decide on what to buy for drinks, cake and all things you expect to be there on a birthday. And you also have to invite people, who ofcourse never say if they are planning on coming or not. But ofcourse when then it is the birthay everything is great.

So now a song to make me happy ( and you readers afters this depressive post).

Have a nice weekend!

1 opmerking:

  1. The Kooks zijn echt geweldig,
    al hun nummers blijven gewoon goed ^^

    &Gefeliciteerd!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen